About 2 days ago, next door to my house, my little sister noticed that there was a spark leaking out of an overheating wire in the kitchen.
It looked like that it could have caught on fire, which would have...you guys get the picture, along with my house also being on fire as well due to a grapefruit tree being in the middle of both houses.
Anyways, my grandmother had called the fire department, and they came over right away not 10 minutes later. They managed to make sure that the spark didn't go off, but we had to get an electrician afterwards.
Overall, everything turned out fine. There's a new plug in the kitchen, and everything is fine again.
Haha, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of the fire truck though. It was worth it. There were fire trucks by the way.